Timberline HD Shingle Review
At American Construction, our only aim is to make sure that you have the best roofs that would keep you and your family well-protected all year round. In this review, we will be looking at the Timberline HD Roof Shingles manufactured by GAF. The intention of this review to help you, your dear clients, to choose which roof you want so that our dedicated team can help you replace your old roof into this one.
GAF is one of the largest roofing and waterproofing businesses in the world. As what their slogan says, “We Protect What Matters Most.”—their products are built to last, and they have been in the industry for over a century.
American Construction is proud enough to be one of the official contractors using GAF’s products. They have an excellent reputation in the construction industry and that alone is enough for us also to recommend this company and the products that they offer.
What We Love
What we love about the Timberline HD roof shingles is that they are right on your budget and gives your home a genuine wood-shake look. This is definitely ideal if you are looking for a natural and simple-looking style for your roof.
The Timberline HD roof shingles offer just the right combo of performance, durability, reliability, and style in one genuine wood-shake roof shingle. If ever you are reselling your house in the future and this is the type of roof you have, you are sure to get a great resale value for it. The roof shingles have an Advanced Protection Shingle technology which will definitely last long and expect the beauty of your house to last a lifetime.
The shingles are also going to stay in place due to its DuraGrip adhesive seals and expect to have no mold forming in them due to its StainGuard Protection feature. The shingles also have a Lifetime limited transferable warranty with Smart Choice Protection for the first 10 years.
For your convenience, here are some of the colors or blends that are available for you to choose under the Timberline HD Shingles:
- Barkwood – A mixed blend of brown.
- Birchwood – A blend of grey in a wooden-style.
- Biscayne Blue – A cool blue color that fits any kind of season all year round.
- Canadian Driftwood – Blend similar to Birchwood but in darker brown.
- Charcoal – A black shade color
- Copper Canyon – A perfect mixed blend of gray, light brown, reddish brown, and light yellow in one roof shingle
- Driftwood – A right blend of wooden-like color
- Fox Hollow Gray – A hollow block grey color blend perfect for those who want a formal-looking color for their beautiful home.
- Golden Amber – The color of sunset in your roof.
- Hickory – a unique blend of brown and reddish orange. It feels like autumn.
- Hunter Green – Puts your roof into an Emerald aesthetic.
- Mission Brown – Light brown hues into one blend.
- Oyster Gray – A perfect balanced color of gray for your roof.
- Patriot Red – Let your roof stand out with this proud and strong blend of red for your roof.
- Pewter Gray – A slightly darker gray color.
- Shakewood – Another kind of wooden color for your roof.
- Slate – A formal and cool aesthetic-looking color for your roof.
- Sunset Brick – A relaxing blend just like the sunset.
- Weathered Wood – A weathered wood-looking design for your roof.
- White – Giving a clean and clear style for your roof.
- Williamsburg Slate – If you’re looking for an old metallic blend of color, then this is your top pick.
“They honestly deserve more than five stars.”Michelle R.
“We read the reviews on American Construction's website and decided to give them a call.”Stephen S.
“The owner, Chris, and Project Manager, Greg arrived and walked the interior and exterior of my home, including the attic to ensure they were making the correct recommendation and most accurate pricing.”Molly M.
“You guys have made me so happy that you can guarantee that our next home project you will get my money because I know I can trust in you guys!”Joe G.
Important Roof Shingle Purchase Reminders
You must take time to select the right roof shingles because:
- Not all shingles would last a lifetime. Nothing lasts forever even in your roofs. Usually, they can last around 30 years if properly placed and maintained. However, due to sudden weather changes, they won’t even last to even 20 years. You must select roof shingles that are durable and purely made by the roof experts.
- Roof replacement is costly. We will not deny that roof replacement can cost you a lot of money. Although these cases can be covered by insurance, they usually take time, and sometimes they don’t have coverage at all.
- It’s not easy to place them. Although there are highly trained roof-replacement professionals in the New Jersey area, replacing your entire roof takes a lot of time and effort. Such mistakes like the wrong color or style of your roof should be avoided and should take more time to plan out before the replacement process begins.
- There will always be a wide selection of shingles to select. What we love about shingles is that there are a variety of colors and styles to choose from. It doesn’t matter if you’re aiming for a traditional or classy house; there is always the right shingles that would fit the theme of your home or office.
Reminders Before Buying Roof Shingles
When you have finally decided on what kind of roof shingles that you want to get for your home or office, here are some essential reminders before purchasing.
Ask for a quote. American Construction offers a free quote on its roof replacement services. Be sure to reach out to them first and tell them the specific roof shingles you want to have.
Check the product. There are growing knock-offs of popular brands these days, and even roof shingles aren’t exempted from this. If ever you’ll be buying the shingles by yourself, it’s recommended that you double-check on the project. Make sure the official logos and other essential indicators are present in the product.
You don’t need to stress out on this, however, because our roof experts can get the real products for you and set it up on your home.
Make sure you finalize on the color you want. Be sure you have finally decided on which color you want to pick. When in doubt, you may ask for the second opinion from friends or from the contractors on what is best.
Replace your roof the soonest. The important thing here is that roof replacement should not be delayed no matter what. Set an immediate date for the roof replacement and get it going. Do not delay this as the weather is very unpredictable.
If you want to know more information about the Timberline HD roof shingles, you may check it out here. Also, if ever you require assistance for your roof, call American Construction today.
Speaks for Itself
1. JamesHardie Elite Preferred Contractors
2. Roofing, Siding, and Window Installations
3. Free No-obligation Roof Inspections and Estimates