Timberline HDZ Review
There will come a time that we have to upgrade our roofs. The earlier you do so, the better. If ever you have you have already tried one of GAF’s popular roof shingles like the Timberline HD roof shingles, it’s time to get an upgrade and replace your roof with the Timberline HDZ!
GAF is one of the largest roofing and waterproofing businesses in the world. As what their slogan says, “We Protect What Matters Most.”—their products are built to last, and they have been in the industry for over a century.
American Construction is proud enough to be one of the official contractors using GAF’s products. They have an excellent reputation in the construction industry and that alone is enough for us also to recommend this company and the products that they offer.
What We Love
The difference with the HDZ from the HD is that it has a 99% nailing accuracy due to its StrikeZone nailing area feature that is 600% larger. It is also gives you a 30% faster nail fastening upon installation than the HD. With that said, having these roof shingles installed by American Construction is faster than the other roof shingles out there. You are guaranteed to be stress-free and have complete peace of mind when you decide to have this type of roof shingles installed in your home the soonest.
We went through some of the Timberline HDZ roof shingles that you are choose locally and here are some of the colors and blends:
- Barkwood – A mixed blend of brown.
- Birchwood – A blend of grey in a wooden-style.
- Charcoal – A black shade color
- Driftwood – A right blend of wooden-like color
- Hickory – a unique blend of brown and reddish orange. It feels like autumn.
- Hunter Green – Puts your roof into an Emerald aesthetic.
- Mission Brown – Light brown hues into one blend.
- Oyster Gray – A perfect balanced color of gray for your roof.
- Pewter Gray – A slightly darker gray color.
- Shakewood – Another kind of wooden color for your roof.
- Slate – A formal and cool aesthetic-looking color for your roof.
- Weathered Wood – A weathered wood-looking design for your roof.
“They honestly deserve more than five stars.”Michelle R.
“We read the reviews on American Construction's website and decided to give them a call.”Stephen S.
“You guys have made me so happy that you can guarantee that our next home project you will get my money because I know I can trust in you guys!”Joe G.
“The owner, Chris, and Project Manager, Greg arrived and walked the interior and exterior of my home, including the attic to ensure they were making the correct recommendation and most accurate pricing.”Molly M.
Important Roof Shingle Purchase Reminders
You must take time to select the right roof shingles because:
- Not all shingles would last a lifetime. Nothing lasts forever even in your roofs. Usually, they can last around 30 years if properly placed and maintained. However, due to sudden weather changes, they won’t even last to even 20 years. You must select roof shingles that are durable and purely made by the roof experts.
- Roof replacement is costly. We will not deny that roof replacement can cost you a lot of money. Although these cases can be covered by insurance, they usually take time, and sometimes they don’t have coverage at all.
- It’s not easy to place them. Although there are highly trained roof-replacement professionals in the New Jersey area, replacing your entire roof takes a lot of time and effort. Such mistakes like the wrong color or style of your roof should be avoided and should take more time to plan out before the replacement process begins.
- There will always be a wide selection of shingles to select. What we love about shingles is that there are a variety of colors and styles to choose from. It doesn’t matter if you’re aiming for a traditional or classy house; there is always the right shingles that would fit the theme of your home or office.
Reminders Before Buying Roof Shingles
When you have finally decided on what kind of roof shingles that you want to get for your home or office, here are some essential reminders before purchasing.
Ask for a quote. American Construction offers a free quote on its roof replacement services. Be sure to reach out to them first and tell them the specific roof shingles you want to have.
Check the product. There are growing knock-offs of popular brands these days, and even roof shingles aren’t exempted from this. If ever you’ll be buying the shingles by yourself, it’s recommended that you double-check on the project. Make sure the official logos and other essential indicators are present in the product.
You don’t need to stress out on this, however, because our roof experts can get the real products for you and set it up on your home.
Make sure you finalize on the color you want. Be sure you have finally decided on which color you want to pick. When in doubt, you may ask for the second opinion from friends or from the contractors on what is best.
Replace your roof the soonest. The important thing here is that roof replacement should not be delayed no matter what. Set an immediate date for the roof replacement and get it going. Do not delay this as the weather is very unpredictable.
If you want to know more information about the Timberline HDZ roof shingles, you may check it out here. Also, if ever you require assistance for your roof, call American Construction today.
Speaks for Itself
1. JamesHardie Elite Preferred Contractors
2. Roofing, Siding, and Window Installations
3. Free No-obligation Roof Inspections and Estimates