Timberline HDZ RS Review
GAF has continuously providing a variety of quality roof shingles for the public. The Timberline HDZ RS is one of them. In this review, we will be going through some of the basics of this roof shingle and why we highly recommend this to our growing number of clientele.
We hope that in a way, this review will help you find the best roof shingle that is best for your home.
GAF is one of the largest roofing and waterproofing businesses in the world. As what their slogan says, “We Protect What Matters Most.”—their products are built to last, and they have been in the industry for over a century.
American Construction is proud enough to be one of the official contractors using GAF’s products. They have an excellent reputation in the construction industry and that alone is enough for us also to recommend this company and the products that they offer all year round.
What We Love
We have reviewed a couple of GAF’s roof shingles that are under the Timberline line-up. However, the Timberline HDZ RS is definitely a game changer. The HDZ is notable for being one of the easiest roof shingles to install so far due to its advanced StrikeZone Nailing Area which gives a 99% nailing accuracy for both roofing contractors and homeowners. They are so far the industry’s largest nailing zone which means that they are must faster to attach to your roof compared to the usual ones. While the default HDZ already has this kind of feature, the RS is notable for its vivid colors which are highly recommended for homeowners that are looking for something that would stand out from the rest.
For the convenience of people who are interested to get this type of roof shingles, we have placed the following colors and blends that are available. Please note that the availability of the roof shingles may depend on your city or state.
- Birchwood – A blend of grey in a wooden-style.
- Golden Amber – Have the hues of sunrise and sunset when you have the Gold Amber blend of roof shingles
- Sandalwood – Get the sandy and light wooden feels when you have the Sandalwood blend of roof shingles.
“They honestly deserve more than five stars.”Michelle R.
“The owner, Chris, and Project Manager, Greg arrived and walked the interior and exterior of my home, including the attic to ensure they were making the correct recommendation and most accurate pricing.”Molly M.
“We read the reviews on American Construction's website and decided to give them a call.”Stephen S.
“You guys have made me so happy that you can guarantee that our next home project you will get my money because I know I can trust in you guys!”Joe G.
Important Roof Shingle Purchase Reminders
You must take time to select the right roof shingles because:
- Not all shingles would last a lifetime. Nothing lasts forever even in your roofs. Usually, they can last around 30 years if properly placed and maintained. However, due to sudden weather changes, they won’t even last to even 20 years. You must select roof shingles that are durable and purely made by the roof experts.
- Roof replacement is costly. We will not deny that roof replacement can cost you a lot of money. Although these cases can be covered by insurance, they usually take time, and sometimes they don’t have coverage at all.
- It’s not easy to place them. Although there are highly trained roof-replacement professionals in the New Jersey area, replacing your entire roof takes a lot of time and effort. Such mistakes like the wrong color or style of your roof should be avoided and should take more time to plan out before the replacement process begins.
- There will always be a wide selection of shingles to select. What we love about shingles is that there are a variety of colors and styles to choose from. It doesn’t matter if you’re aiming for a traditional or classy house; there is always the right shingles that would fit the theme of your home or office.
Reminders Before Buying Roof Shingles
When you have finally decided on what kind of roof shingles that you want to get for your home or office, here are some essential reminders before purchasing.
Ask for a quote. American Construction offers a free quote on its roof replacement services. Be sure to reach out to them first and tell them the specific roof shingles you want to have.
Check the product. There are growing knock-offs of popular brands these days, and even roof shingles aren’t exempted from this. If ever you’ll be buying the shingles by yourself, it’s recommended that you double-check on the project. Make sure the official logos and other essential indicators are present in the product.
You don’t need to stress out on this, however, because our roof experts can get the real products for you and set it up on your home.
Make sure you finalize on the color you want. Be sure you have finally decided on which color you want to pick. When in doubt, you may ask for the second opinion from friends or from the contractors on what is best.
Replace your roof the soonest. The important thing here is that roof replacement should not be delayed no matter what. Set an immediate date for the roof replacement and get it going. Do not delay this as the weather is very unpredictable.
If you want to know more information about the Timberline HDZ RS roof shingles, you may check it out here. Also, if ever you require assistance for your roof, call American Construction today.
Speaks for Itself
1. JamesHardie Elite Preferred Contractors
2. Roofing, Siding, and Window Installations
3. Free No-obligation Roof Inspections and Estimates