Owens Corning Oakridge Reviews
While some people prefer getting those high-quality and pricey roof shingles for their home, there are some who want attractive yet straightforward roof shingles with prices that are just right on the budget.
Owens Corning, one of the leaders of the roofing and construction industry in the country, fully understands this, which is why their other line of roof shingles called Oakridge is ideal for people who are looking for something that isn’t too pricey to spend.
It’s always recommended that we should regularly check our roofs if there is a need to repair or replace them soon. A lot of people take this for granted and later on would end up with a broken roof when storms or strong winds come rushing in your area.
In this review, we will be going into the Owens Corning Oakridge and why this is the most ideal and right on the budget roof shingles to have.
What We Love
As we mentioned, the Oakridge roof shingles by Owens Corning are cheaper than the other roof shingles that we have previously reviewed. It has a Streakguard Algae Resistance Protection, which is a blend of copper-lined granules. It helps to resist algae growth in your shingles, and they mixed it with colorful granules to give it a vibrant color when they are now being attached to your roof. You would have to worry about your roofs forming ugly black streaks ever again.
This line of roof shingles is also made of durable materials that would stand wind resistance up to up 110-130 mph/ 177-209 kph. The Oakridge roof shingles also come with the manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
We went through some of the Oakridge shingles, and here are some things that are available for you to choose and purchase:
- Aged Cedar –This is for those who are looking for a kind of roof shingle that is natural and wood-looking. This goes well with homes that have wooden like-exteriors.
- Brownwood – As we’ve mentioned in our previous reviews, this is for those who are looking for a roof shingles with a darker brown color.
- Desert Tan – If you’re aiming for the right balance of brown (which is not too dark or too light,) then the Desert Tan roof shingle for you.
- Driftwood – This is the blend of roof shingles ideal for those homes that are looking for the right balance of gray with a little tint of brown.
- Estate Gray – If you’re aiming for something formal and simplistic, then the estate gray roof shingles are your top pick.
- Flagstone – The Flagstone roof shingles are perfect if you’re aiming for something with more shades of brown with small tints of gray.
- Onyx Black – Highly recommended for those who are looking for a formal and simplistic color of black for their roofs.
If you want to know more information about the Oakridge roof shingles, you may check it out here. Also, if ever you require assistance for your roof, call American Construction today.
“They honestly deserve more than five stars.”Michelle R.
“The owner, Chris, and Project Manager, Greg arrived and walked the interior and exterior of my home, including the attic to ensure they were making the correct recommendation and most accurate pricing.”Molly M.
“We read the reviews on American Construction's website and decided to give them a call.”Stephen S.
“You guys have made me so happy that you can guarantee that our next home project you will get my money because I know I can trust in you guys!”Joe G.
Speaks for Itself
1. JamesHardie Elite Preferred Contractors
2. Roofing, Siding, and Window Installations
3. Free No-obligation Roof Inspections and Estimates