Owens Corning TruDefinition DURATION Review
Roof Shingles are all about color, style, and texture. Without a doubt, Owens Corning has offered a great variety of roof shingle types. We have done our review of them but in general. In this article, we will be focusing specifically on their TruDefinition DURATION line of roof shingles.
What we truly love about the TruDefinition DURATION roof shingles by Owens Corning is first, the colors in this series are mixed. If you’re looking for a light and bright color of roof shingle, they have it in this series. If you’re looking for a unique kind of color, then you can also find it in this series line as well.
The price for the roof shingles are just in the middle line: it’s not too cheap and not too pricey. These are the kind of shingles that are not only just right in the pocket but also worth buying for if you have decided to get it.
What we love about Owens Corning TruDefinition DURATION Roof Shingles are the following:
- The variety of colors in this series are available for purchase in the Cherry Hill, New Jersey area.
- There are priced differently depending on the color and hue that you choose. To make it easy for you, you may contact us to help you on which ones are best for your home or office.
- The roof shingles are made in TruDefinition Color. The colors that you see in the samples are what you get in real life. Each shingle is guaranteed quality.
- They are made with Owens Corning’s SureNail Technology, which the roof can withstand any severe climates and can withstand winds up to 130 MPH/209 KMH.
We went through the colors under this line, and here are some of our recommended favorites:
- Onyx Black – Onyx Black is the kind of black color for your roof that is easy for the eyes. It gives out a shadowy look for your roof that are easy for the eyes to see. This is also ideal for those who are looking for a different kind of black roof shingles with a touch of style.
- Quarry Gray – Quarry Gray is perfect for those who are looking for a light and chill smokey kind of color for their roof that is just in-between light and dark gray.
- Harbor Blue – Looking for a color that matches the fresh harbor? Harbor Blue goes well with any home you have. This kind of blue stands out from all the other hues of blue on roof shingles.
- Estate Gray – We highly recommend this color for mansions at this shows a formal and classy kind of aesthetic that is fit for large homes.
- Shasta White – Want to stand out from the other houses in the neighborhood? If you love white, the Shasta White is the kind of roof shingle that doesn’t discolor even for a couple of years. It is clean-looking and easy on the eyes — a great head-turner when someone passes by the neighborhood.
The TruDefinition DURATION line of roof shingles by Owens Corning is ideal for those looking for the middle-range priced roof shingles. No matter what color you choose in this series, you can be sure that you’re getting the best quality of roof shingles from a notable roof shingle manufacturer in the country.
You may check out the rest of the color in this line here. You may also contact us for a free quote on roof replacement today!
“They honestly deserve more than five stars.”Michelle R.
“We read the reviews on American Construction's website and decided to give them a call.”Stephen S.
“You guys have made me so happy that you can guarantee that our next home project you will get my money because I know I can trust in you guys!”Joe G.
“The owner, Chris, and Project Manager, Greg arrived and walked the interior and exterior of my home, including the attic to ensure they were making the correct recommendation and most accurate pricing.”Molly M.
Speaks for Itself
1. JamesHardie Elite Preferred Contractors
2. Roofing, Siding, and Window Installations
3. Free No-obligation Roof Inspections and Estimates