Whenever we select or construct a house, it is with great importance that we have good windows for the home to get proper ventilation, and for us to see the view from the outside while inside the house’s four corners.
American Construction, as a reliable construction partner in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, we also cater window installation. We install them just the way you want them to be. Do you have specific style of windows in mind or you’re looking for recommendations, we are here to help. If ever your windows are showing visible signs of damage and needs to be replaced immediately, then reach out to us. We are well-equipped to get the job done for you.
Like our other construction services, we make sure that we only use the most reliable products from top manufacturers such as Owens Corning and Simonton Windows. We understand how important it is to have great windows in your home so we won’t even dare using subpar materials for window replacement and repair. If you contact American Construction today, just leave all the work to us—we will buy all the materials for you to have great peace of mind and stress-free throughout the day.
Reliable Window Brands You Can Trust
We have gathered our reviews of some of these reliable and trustworthy products as a guide to help you which windows you should choose for your beloved home.
“We read the reviews on American Construction's website and decided to give them a call.”Stephen S.
“The owner, Chris, and Project Manager, Greg arrived and walked the interior and exterior of my home, including the attic to ensure they were making the correct recommendation and most accurate pricing.”Molly M.
“You guys have made me so happy that you can guarantee that our next home project you will get my money because I know I can trust in you guys!”Joe G.
“They honestly deserve more than five stars.”Michelle R.
Signs to Know When You Need New Windows
Here are the signs to take note when it’s time to get some new windows for your home. Who knows—you could be experiencing these right now.
- When you hear outside noise even if windows are closed – Windows play an important role of muffling the outside noise especially when the situation calls for it like you're studying for an exam, or watching TV. However, if you still hear some very audible noises from the outside even if the windows are closed, this could be one side that you might need to get new windows.
- You have a hard time opening and closing them – if you need more work and effort to close and open your windows every single time, then it’s time for you to get new windows. Although using lubricants would work, it will eventually be complicated to open and close them again later on.
- Buildup of condensation on glass layers – if you notice some odd condensation building up on the glass layers, then this is not a good sign. There are even chances that the glass will slowly crack if not been replaced immediately. The reason for this condensation in the glass layers of your windows is because of the seals have failed, which then causes moisture to get in between the glass panes. If not being replaced soonest, you might notice that the glass gets too blurry or unattractive. Having a condensing glass layer in your window is also a sign that the window’s energy’s efficiency is gone.
- Window frames get too soft to touch – If ever your window frames don’t feel durable anymore and they feel so soft to touch, this is a sign of obvious water damage. This is a common thing for windows, most especially if you went through consecutive days of rain or went through a bad storm. If you don’t attend to this soon, they might sag or worst rot.
- When it looks too old – Just like our roofs, if your windows are showing some sides of old age, then you need to replace them with fresh new ones. You also have to go with the times because the windows that you have might not be of style currently.
Reminders Before Buying Your Windows
If you’re ready to finally give your windows a makeover, don’t get too excited just yet. Here are some important things to take note before buying your windows.
Always Ask for a Quote – American Construction always offers free estimates and quotes for its clientele. Be sure to reach out to them before making spending on those windows.
Check the Product – This will only apply if you’re buying the windows yourself. (However, we recommend that you let American Construction do this task for you). Make sure that the windows that you buy are made of quality material and not complete knockoffs of the products that out on the market today.
Finalize the Kind of Window You Want – Be sure to take some time and finalize the window that you want so that it wouldn’t be a hassle for you or for the contractors to replace the windows. Once you have a decision on which window you choose, this is final and it would cost you more money to spend if you want to replace them with a different design.
If it’s window installation, window replacement, or window repairs you are looking for, American Construction can do it all for you. Contact us for a free quote today.
Speaks for Itself
1. JamesHardie Elite Preferred Contractors
2. Roofing, Siding, and Window Installations
3. Free No-obligation Roof Inspections and Estimates